Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group conducts our specialized procedures and surgeries in our fully-equipped, state-of-the-art operating room at the newly built Stitch Surgery Center. The brand new and cutting edge surgical facility is tailored to ensure the best care in the safest and most comfortable setting.
The AAAHC certificate of accreditation is a sign that a health care organization meets or exceeds nationally-recognized Standards. The Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care is an important organization that gauges and recognizes surgical operating environments that religiously perform and function at the very highest standards of care.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group holds itself to rigorous standards of practice. Our brand new surgical center has been found compliant with the following criteria:
- We hold outpatient and office-based facilities to hospital standards.
- Dr. Danielpour and Dr. Layke are board certified surgeons and have hospital privileges for any procedure that is performed in a surgical facility.
- We employ and utilize the safest surgical environment, from the equipment to the prescribed medication, all through specified standards in our brand new technologically advanced surgical facilities.
- We are upstanding in peer review and adhere to HIPAA privacy regulations.
- We successfully achieved accreditation.
- We champion and put forth efforts and resources towards patient safety awareness in our facilities and our industry.