With CoolSculpting rapidly becoming our most popular and most scheduled treatment, we wanted to address the most commonly asked questions by our patients in regards to CoolSculpting!
1. How long is each treatment?
– Each treatment, or each area treated, takes an hour. Meaning if you are treating two areas, such as the love handles, you will be here for approximately 2 hours. We do suggest giving yourself at least an extra half hour added to treatment time as it does take a few minutes to switch the device to the next area.
2. Is CoolSculpting painful? What does it feel like?
– When the treatment begins, during the first few minutes, you will feel some pressure and intense cold. After about 5 minutes, this feeling dissipates and most of our patients will read, work on their laptop, talk on the phone or simply take a nap! Some side effects after treatment can be redness, bruising, swelling, tenderness to the touch, tingling and numbness. While most of these side effects go away over the next few days, numbness can persist up to several weeks after the procedure.
3. Can I return to work same day?
– Yes! The procedure is completely non-surgical, so you may return to normal activities immediately. You may experience some temporary tenderness, minor bruising, tingling or swelling, however, this will subside and resolve over a few days and most of our patients return to work right after the session is over. We also offer a compression garment, called Skineez, which does seem to make some patients more comfortable following the treatment as it helps with swelling, although this is not necessary for the healing process!
4. Do men do this treatment frequently?
– Absolutely! To be honest, most of the treatments done are on men!
5. When will I see results?
– You may start to see changes as soon as three weeks after your treatment, with the most dramatic results visible after two months. However, your body will continue to flush out fat cells and change for up to four to six months after the treatment!
6. How many treatments are necessary?
– Many of our patients are happy with the results they see after one treatment! However, you may get a second treatment on an area 2 months after the first treatment with two treatments being the max we would recommend.
5. Are results permanent?
– When you have your CoolSculpting treatment, the affected fat cells will be eliminated. As long as you maintain your weight with your normal diet and exercise, your long-term results should remain stable.
Get your sexy body back in time for summer with CoolSculpting! Check out our website for more information on CoolSculpting at BHPSG.com or www.FreezeOutFat.com for special deals!
Book your consultation by calling (310) 853-5147!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group
436 North Bedford Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210