After many trials and lots of testing, we are excited to announce; Derma Roller Treatments are now available at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group!
Derma Roller Therapy is a medical device ideal for non-surgical and non-ablative treatment of various skin conditions such as aging (wrinkles, stretching), scarring (acne, surgical), and hyperpigmentation. Clinical studies have shown this therapy to be more effective than ablative treatments like laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, and chemical peel and just as effective as non-ablative treatments like IPL, CO2 laser, and Fraxel in stimulating collagen and elastin production to thicken the skin thereby erasing wrinkles and smoothing scars. Treatment also allows for serums to penetrate the skin 3,000 times better–just imagine the results!
What does it do?
- Stimulate collagen production
- Improve elasticity
- Reduce pore size and firm skin
- Improves overall skin pigmentation
- Smooth & repair acne scars
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles & dark circles
- Promotes skin rejuvenation & improve alopecia (hair loss)
- Repairs & reduces appearance of stretch marks & cellulite
Who is it for?
- Safe & effective for all skin types and colors
- Anyone who wants to repair and slow down the aging process
- Anyone suffering from hyperpigmentation/melasma
- Anyone looking to smooth skin due to scarring, stretch marks or cellulite
Are there any contraindications?
Derma Roller is NOT recommended for anyone with:
- Inflamed sunburn
- Active acne lesions
- Active herpes outbreak
- Prone to keloids or hypertrophic scarring
- So why chose Derma Roller over laser? There is absolutely NO DOWNTIME and you can GET INCREDIBLE RESULTS FOR ALMOST HALF THE COST!
Derma Roller Treatments are full facials that include deep cleansing, exfoliation, derma roller, treatment serums, masques, moisturizers & massage. Treatments start at just $200. Buy a series of 6 and get one full treatment FREE- or upgrade your treatment with an anti-aging peel for just $50 more! Since results are accumulated it is recommended to do a series of treatments for best and most rapid results. Treatments can also be “downgraded” to an express treatment for just $165 per session
Call today for *special introductory pricing* available now through March 30th.